We are known as the renowned manufacturer, exporter and supplier of highly efficient Double Girder EOT Cranes that are used in various industries for material handling purposes. These are fabricated using high quality components and sophisticated technology as per the set industry standards. The offered Double Girder Electric Overhead Traveling Cranes are available in various technical specifications as per the diverse needs of the clients.
1) Robust construction suitable for heavy duty application.
2) Designed with foot mounted hydraulic thrustor brakes for hoisting.
3) Upper and Lower hook travel limit switch.
4) Compact and lightweight festoon cable system.
5) Featured with radio remote control system operation.
6) Heavy duty cast steel rope guide.
1) Safex cranes have high quality structural assembly which ensures acquiescence with IS:4301.
2) Safex cranes have minimum maintenance and emergency interlude.
3) Easily adjustable limit-switches.
4) Load tested to 125% and certified by Safex from tests undertaken in our own workshops.
Range of Specifications:
- Safe Working Load: 500 kgs to 2,00,000 kgs.
- Span: 5 mtrs to 75 mtrs.
- Height of Lift: As per customer's specifications.
- Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M3,M5, M7, M8 as per IS:3177 / IS:807.
- Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions.
- Crane Control: From floor through pendant push buttons, optionally through radio remote control / cabin with master control.
- Drive System: Twin drive through squirrel cage Induction geared motors with built-in fail safe brakes.
- Motors: Squirrel cage induction hoisting motors with built-in fail safe brakes for hoisting, cross travel as well as long travel. Insulation class for all motors B/F.
- Brakes: Built-in brakes for hoisting, cross travel and long travel motions.
- Power Supply System: To hoist and cross travel through trailing cables / drag chain to crane through shrouded bus bars / trailing cable / MS angle iron conductors / bare copper conductors (depending on customer's choice and application).