Container Handling Crane
Price And Quantity
- 4500000.00 - 21500000.00 INR
Container Handling Crane is also known by the name of ship-to-shore crane because it is used as a large dockside gantry crane for handling container terminals. This crane helps in unloading and loading of inter-modal containers from the ships and cruise. It involves a supporting framework for traversing the length of the yard. In comparison to the other cranes, it does not include any hook but uses a spreader that works on the basis of twist lock mechanism. Although, the mentioned crane is capable of transporting single container at a time but depending upon the requirement, our offered Container Handling Crane can be engineered to carry two to four containers at once.
1) Reduces operational and manpower costs by ensuring hassle free handling of bulk material.
2) Due to up-to-the-minute technology, safety and handling of material can be improved.
3) For traffic of modern material, this crane is offers indispensable logistics.
4) Ideal choice for shifting all types of cargo.
- 5-10 Per Month
- 20 Days
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified Company
Regd. Office & Unit - 1 : Plot No.- 517, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India